Scarves

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Shipment to Afghanistan

I just wanted to let anyone that is trying to gather items for me right now for the Afghanistan Shipment that I will need the items by January 15, 2010. That way I can get it ready and ship by January 21, 2010. I want to get it there soon so that they can still use the items while it's still cold. If you can't get anything to me by then it's ok. I am still needing items all year long so keep working on it. Email me if you need my address to send items to me. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. my stuff will be to your place by Saturday at the latest. thanks for being the drop point. is there a cost for shipping?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it does cost, but I don't know how much I am shipping until I get everything from everyone that wants to send stuff with this shipment. But I have had one person that is going to donate some money for the shipping so we'll see how much we get!! I am so excited to get pictures of our shipment being handed out to those people.

    ReplyDelete