Scarves

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Thanks for donating

I have received far more than I expected on such short notice. Thank you for all that helped donate their time, talents and money to send this shipment.
Here is what will be sent:
48 Scarves
52 Hats
45 pairs of gloves
2 boxes full of hygiene supplies
I am planning on sending out the shipment on Thursday, January 21, 2010. I will post as I get information on when they receive our shipment and hopefully be able to post pictures!!! I can't wait to see how we helped others around the world. Thanks for all of your help.
Emily

2 comments:

  1. that is stinking awesome! you are awesome! everyone keep up the great work. I have 2 more scarfs complete and another three on the way. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Em, I got your stuff - sending you an email update. Stew

    ReplyDelete